Are you responsible for the safety and protection of a business in a high-hazard industry?
Are you 100% confident that you are complying with all legislation that applies to your company? The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that all workplaces require a suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment.
Would you value peace of mind from fear of prosecution, risk of injury to your workforce or damage to your site, premises, equipment, business continuity and reputation?
Are you concerned that there are risks you may have over-looked?
An independent Fire Risk Assessment will give you that peace of mind. Our team has unique expertise and experience in assessing and managing fire risk in the workplace. Our service is particularly valuable for smaller companies who may have no in-house expertise in this field. With the minimum disruption to your business, a dedicated team will examine every aspect of your operation. A comprehensive and illustrated report will cover all essential aspects, highlight areas of concern and provide a detailed action plan to rectify any issues.
- Covers all essential aspects for your fire risk from identifying hazards, means of escape, emergency signage, fire exits and equipment to safety drills and travel distances
- Provides a five step plan that will identify the hazards and risks, look at control measures, any action needed and provide a regular review
- Gives you an outline for training of staff – both internal and external consultants
- Provides a valuable overall picture of your site’s fire risk whether it is a relatively new-build site or older premises that have been extended, adapted or had a change of use which may have increased risk factors
- Often identifies relatively simple, cost-effective solutions that can solve problems or strengthen safety
- Gives you confidence that your company is completely compliant with current legislation and will remain so
- Recommends all safeguards to provide the best possible protection for your people, premises, plant and investment
- Ensures you have minimum risk of disruption to your business or loss of customer confidence
CFB Risk Management HQ
Endeavour House, Stockton Road, Hartlepool, TS25 5TB
+44 (0) 1429 874088