br> and Analysis
Are you 100% confident that the substantial investment your business is making in a new building will be properly protected in the event of fire, explosion or toxic release?
Are you aware that expert fire safety and design forms a vital part of your building design to keep people safe?
Are you confident that your building, whether new or modified, will meet all necessary safety legislation and regulations?
- Expert fire engineering design and analysis gives you the key to protecting your new building, workforce and assets
- Expertise that provides vital assessment and planning at the earliest design stage
- Analysis and design tailored to your business objectives and strategies as well as to the building design and layout
- We ensure that your design and building will meet all required fire and safety legislation and regulations
- Our analysis covers everything from assessing fire safety to the design and placement of fire suppression systems
- We provide advice, risk assessment, supervision of construction and inspection from design stage to completion
- Our expertise means we can analyse and evaluate a number of fire scenarios to design a system that provides the highest level of safety with minimum modifications to your building design
- Getting it right at the vital design stage ensures that your plans are cost-effective
- Confidence that the best systems and safety provisions will be in place to protect your new building, workforce, business and reputation
CFB Risk Management HQ
Endeavour House, Stockton Road, Hartlepool, TS25 5TB
+44 (0) 1429 874088