Are you responsible for protecting your business against the hazard of fire, explosion and release of toxic materials?
Do you find the changing legal requirements and identification of hazardous situations complex and confusing?
Are you concerned that there are risks you may have over-looked?
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING OUR FIRE AND EXPLOSION HAZARD MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP?
Strategic or Operational managers who work within high hazard industry and have the responsibility for either process safety, emergency planning, fire engineering, health and safety, emergency or crisis management.
AIM OF THE WORKSHOP?
To explain the benefits of adopting a robust FEHM Policy and illustrate a best practice method for high hazard operators to objectively measure how their policy is being implemented.
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES FOR THE WORKSHOP?
• Provide delegates with an overview of the key components of a FEHM system
• Explore how best to use the available industry guidance to establish FEHM standards for your company
• Consider the best method to define a FEHM Policy to reflect the requirements for your company
• Demonstrate how you can objectively measure how well your company implements their FEHM system
• Explore the benefits of adopting clearly defined and measurable FEHM policy
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS WORKSHOP?
• Demonstrates how to benchmark your site against FEHM industry guidance and standards
• Facilitates independent and objective assessment of your site FEHM policy and arrangements
• Allows you to compare the risk profile of you company across a range of sites in a consistent, quantifiable and objective manner
• Provides guidance where to invest limited funds, to achieve maximum protection for your companies key assets
• Enhances your preparations for your next regulatory inspection, being self-aware of areas for improvement and development of realistic risk reduction measures
Carry out a FREE Fire Hazard Management (FEHM). Our simple questionaire only takes around 20-30 mins.
Arrange for one of our Technical Advisors to carry out a FREE Fire Explosion Hazard Management (FEHM) Health Check for you.
- A web-based audit tool, that can be accessed by you and the CFB Risk Management project team, identifies all major accident hazards and fire risks so that you can protect your people, site, assets, equipment, reputation and prevent costly disruption to your business
- It comprehensively examines every aspect from your site, buildings, equipment, processes and storage to staff training
- Each of your major accident hazards can be assessed to identify the true cost and impact should an incident occur
- It can provide an opportunity to bench mark one area of your company against another
- It identifies areas of strength and weakness against a globally recognised standard to give you a benchmark and grades your performance on a scale of 1 to 5
- A clear, detailed and illustrated report gives you recommendations in 16 key areas including site and equipment arrangement, secondary containment, emergency isolation, shutdown, environmental considerations, fire risk management programmes, fire-proofing and barriers, flammable vapour detection, fixed fire protection systems, emergency response planning and post-fire recovery
- It provides a summary of the consequences and loss involved in a major accident including possible legal action, injury compensation, plant replacement, loss of assets and disruption to business
- A dedicated project team is allocated to your business, working closely with your own team and continuing to provide support and advice whenever it is needed
- You can be 100% confident that the whole spectrum of your business is covered with all areas and potential weaknesses identified, including those that may not have been previously recognised
- An overall site score helps you quickly identify areas of weakness and a ranking system highlights the immediate areas to focus on
- Our specially-developed, unique, ground-breaking software provides you with comprehensive and readily understandable information. Regular up-dates give you confidence that any changes you make are safely recorded
- It is cost-efficient, helping you to prioritise your budget by identifying relevant areas for immediate action and avoid wasteful expenditure
CFB Risk Management HQ
Endeavour House, Stockton Road, Hartlepool, TS25 5TB
+44 (0) 1429 874085