br>Philosophy and Application
Has your safety team had real experience of using fire-fighting foam in training?
Are they thoroughly trained in dealing with potential hazardous scenarios and the strategies needed to mitigate the effects plus emergency planning?
Do you want the confidence of knowing that they have benefited from a specialised training package delivered by professionals with all the relevant expertise, experience and knowledge
We provide specialised courses and advanced training packages covering the technical aspects of fighting fire with foam. It is invaluable training for your safety and fire personnel who have responsibility for fighting flammable liquid fires, to ensure they can protect your personnel, premises, equipment and business.
- Training provides a mix of theory and practical and ensures an understanding of risks
- It covers all aspects – from an introduction to foam types and application methods through understanding tank fires and tank risk scenarios to testing, equipment, emergency planning, legislation, case studies and live fire exercises
- Looks at the importance of designing and specifying foam fire systems including tanks
- Practical training includes the use of real fuels to create real fires
- It includes case studies on major scenarios, risk assessments, desk top exercises and discussions
- The course leads to an Institution of Fire Engineers certificate on completion
- Knowing that your personnel have been trained to work with fire-fighting foam by specialists with relevant expertise, experience and knowledge to minimise the risk of injury to any personnel or your business
- Confidence that you are meeting all the necessary legislation and regulations
- Reassurance that you are protecting your personnel, premises, equipment, business and reputation
CFB Risk Management HQ
Endeavour House, Stockton Road, Hartlepool, TS25 5TB
+44 (0) 1429 874088