br> Response Team
An on-site emergency can cause significant damage and the first few minutes of any response are critical. Are your current emergency arrangements appropriate?
Are you sure you have all the skills and expertise needed to react swiftly in the event of a fire or other emergency 24/7?
Are you confident that your emergency response arrangements can manage a controlled shutdown or decommissioning?
Emergency Response Team
Maintaining an in- house emergency response team on stand-by can be difficult and expensive. Using our unique expertise and experience of managing a whole range of risks in high hazard industries, we can provide a team that gives you peace of mind.
Our highly skilled, fully qualified and experienced workforce can provide you with an emergency response team and service that meets your company’s individual needs and requirements.
- We cover all aspects of emergency response with the service tailored specifically to your business
- Our emergency response cover is available for a range of activities from shutdowns and turnarounds, vessel entry and decommissioning to construction projects
- Our highly trained workforce has a range skills including NOS fire-fighting-UKFRS and Industrial, Working at Height Rescue, Confined Space Rescue, HAZMAT, ITLS/BTLS first aid qualifications and Nebosh and IOSH Managing Safely Qualifications
- We can provide a 24/7 service available world-wide with teams mobilised at short notice
- Our Emergency Response Teams give confidence by providing the best possible safeguards and protection for your people, premises, plant and investment in the event of an emergency
- You can rely on our personnel receiving on-going training in fire-fighting techniques, medical emergencies and security related incidents
- Knowing that you are prepared for all eventualities and providing the highest level of response to any emergency gives you peace of mind. It provides the best possible level of protection for your workforce, business, premises and equipment avoiding costly disruption to production and loss of customer confidence
CFB Risk Management HQ
Endeavour House, Stockton Road, Hartlepool, TS25 5TB
+44 (0) 1429 874088